View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealist View Post
Thanks!! Yes, maybe, but he's extremely conservative and fairly rigid. He may come around, but it will take him a while if he does. It's interesting, because in a short time, I had fallen back in love with him. You might think that since I have 3 other male lovers that I would not really have to grieve the loss of one lover. Or that, just being with one of the other ones would serve to alleviate the grief for the loss of one.....but that is so not true!!!
So true. I had an interesting conversation with my wife last night about my love for our friend. I might decide to share on this site. It was a little intense haha..

either way one thing that came out of that conversation was how, regardless of how much love I get from Pengrah and how much I know my friend care for me, I still had to grieve. Its a process, as you and I discussed via PM

Quote:
BTW- Steven called today....haven't spoken to him in 2 months....I KNOW he intuited that I needed some support today because we have a spiritual soul connection. That was awesome and I may fly up North to be with him for a few days in July!!!
Congrats, a silver lining shines through, looks like your motto works really well for you ...