View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polytriad View Post
Had that conversation last night the response I received was the same response I received when they were just dating which is my wifey saying she isnt ready and my involvement would haul her progress with nikki and that she doesnt know how she would feel about seeing nikki and I on the same level as her and nikki are. It's a lose lose battle for me and I'm tired of feeling like there has been no progress to add me into the mix slowly and Ive been waiting 5 mos and I havent seen any fruit from my labor. Plus Nikki isnt going to disagree with wifey and say she is ready to be in a triad because she would feel like she is putting pressure on her. This is all very frustrating and its getting difficult to keep my feelings for nikki at bay.
um, I think it's done.

I think they just don't want to hurt your feelings at this point and really are not all that interested. They probably thought that, "mah *shrug*, it could be kinda fun, but not that much fun."

I think it might be time to put your energy else where and see what you have been missing out on for the last five months and move on to your own stuff outside of them.

Just a thought.