View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealist View Post
A boundary that was so important for me 10 years ago is suddenly no longer important.
So- the idea of only having sex with a person you are in love with is a good position to take. And I have taken this position for quite a while now. But, if I did decide to pursue sexual experiences with people I am not in love with, or engage in sex with a woman just to turn a man on, it would be because I have decided to do it for my own personal reasons and that I take full responsibility for my decision and will deal with any difficult ramifications which might arise. And at the same time, I wouldn’t suggest it to others, because these things are like playing with fire. You can get burned.

“Sickness, jail, poverty, getting drunk - I had to experience all that myself. You have to be God and the devil, both of them. Being a good medicine man means being right in the midst of the turmoil, not shielding yourself from it. It means experiencing life in all its phases. It means not being afraid of cutting up and playing the fool now and then. That's sacred too.” Lame Deer
These words are truly idealist in the search for truth and experiencing life rather than reading about someone else's life. Thanks for the post!