View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory629 View Post
KT- Huh? Who said I didn't enjoy it? I have told you a million times it was beautiful to watch you guys...I am a voyeur. You seem to be expanding and coming to terms with your bisexuality and I had never explored that. I felt comfortable enough with you and love PJ so why wouldn't I try something new with the both of you?? AND we did plan it together. I did tell you how I felt and I went with flow of the night (the first time). A great night! The second time not so great because you left in the middle of it because you were upset with watching us. So no I did not enjoy that so much, and told him no more of that until you get a handle on the jealousy. I do not feel obligated by either of you. I do like to experiment and give of myself when I am with someone I love/trust/befriend. If you don't try or explore how will you know what you like or don't like. Anyway I also disagree with the "tool" thing...you guys had a suitcase full of "tools" that kept us both happy!
Anyway not sure why you felt lied to but I hope that has passed, and you can understand how I enjoyed giving that to both of you, and REALLY enjoyed watching you BOTH!

RP- I hope this didn't ruin your day! Just what I enjoy...not obligated or forced into doing anything!
MG - I'm sorry if my post upset you. Not my intent. I never said you didn't like it - and yes, you have said that you thought the connection between him and I was beautiiful to watch. I understand that you realized after experimenting that you aren't into women. I realized that I like certain parts of a woman. We would never have known those things without experimenting. I had fun doing it! And I'm not against doing it again - if you want to and not because he keeps pushing it. Was it hard for me to see the way you two look at each other? Very. Did I feel left out when he was with you? Yes. Did I enjoy every other aspect? Yes - especially the "tools!" But I have told him many times that I won't even think about doing it again until I get over the my jealousy and insecurity. I take steps everyday to do that.

This situation is new to all of us and we are learning alot about ourselves and each other in the process. I have never self-analyzed this much before and I have never opened myself up so much to another person (other than my husband) as I have with you. I hope we keep learning about each other, ourselves and our V-situation. I'm looking forward to new eye-opening, mind-opening, heart-opening experiences.

Kat