View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
ohhh, got it. Got it, but definitely NOT it. Still triggered. Just goes to show, I really shouldn't do things that bug me and make my stomach turn,,, I really didn't go with my gut when guys watched me eagerly go down on their wives, while they giggled and squirmed under my touch. I knew they hated it and acted all into it for their men. I was confused, and insulted. They didn't get off at all for real (it lasted as long as they could stand it). It was all fake and I was left feeling hurt that the moment was all just for mens entertainment... lesson learned. And they say swinging is just harmless fun. Hmph, not always, I wonder what they felt afterwards? I wonder if it grossed them out that I actually was into it instead of just pretending. I hope there was no negative affect..... Okay, I have to get off this as it's ruining my otherwise nice day.
Well I was going to respond when it was the first line. But as it is expanded, and you don't want to have this ruin your day ...let me say I can empathize. My wife has been through this. As a bi-sexual it's amazing how many people are bi-sexual until the time comes to do anything sexual.

Only reason I know the term heteroflexible, is my cousin was signing up for fetlife and trying to find a term that fit. For him, its heteroflexible or pansexual. He is still undecided to be honest ...in a past life I would have been heteroflexible...I tried it, didn't like it, and won't do it again.