View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 07:21 PM

To be honest? I kind of did that to someone fairly recently and I'm more than a bit embarrassed by it. I don't have a huge amount of dating experience, and I went on a second date with a guy who I had had some reservations about from before we met but was intrigued enough to see what happened. (My blog description of the entire thing: "Went on a couple dates with a guy off OKC - one drinks only, one drinks and dancing and a bit of making out. That one's done, I think. He's attractive in a way that hits my bad-boy buttons, but there are far too many red flags there. Came to poly via cheating, is terribly libertarian (which made for entertaining debate but not personal compatibility), and at least one time in our conversation made reference to an MRA thing. All fairly subtle things but raised my hackles... and the attraction wasn't enough to override that. Meh." )

Well, I sort of failed to reply to his next couple text messages after that second date, as I was trying to figure out how to say "thanks but no thanks", then didn't hear from him anymore so figured THAT was, in fact, done. Kind of bitchy of me, I know.

dating Sunshine and DinoActivist, TheKnight is dating
Sunshine. (Sunshine and DinoActivist are married.)

Other Dramatis Personae: HipsterBoy / Pink!Girl / TheBride / MartialArtist / KinkyChemist - see my blog for details