Thread: My story
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
The word insecure nails it on the head. Most people who met me see a vary strong secure person who has most every thing under contral, but in my world I am maddly juggling and scared to death to drop a ball. The worst part is I really do not know how to juggle.
Thank you for the book title. I will see if the book store has a copy on the way home. I feel a little better knowing I have a place to come to and put my thoughts out there instead of keeping them rattling around in my head.
I was always much like that too. Everyone thinks I'm strong, independent and in control. These days I generally am. But mostly because I broke down emotionally when my health went to hell in a handbasket. I showed my true heart and all the broken pieces to my husband and boyfriend for the first time in full.
Scary as hell-EXTREMELY liberating.

If you like to read-look for "living happily ever after" as well... marsha sinetar. It's a little more difficult read-but GREAT information in it on working on yourself. It's very specific to improving yourself, but not specific to relationships. GREAT book.