Thread: Curfews...?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:00 AM

I haven't had a chance to talk to her since i have been posting this.

It may be hard for her because she already feels that she has done soooo much to make me comfortable, but we never talked out how things were to be done when she actually found someone. so maybe that's why she feels like i'm being unreasonable in my request. this would also probably make me come off as very childish now that you mention it and i suppose that may be part of why i'm feeling this way. that is a good point tho that it does benefit her as well, i should bring that up. Thanks Redpepper

MonoVCPHG:

I think that you hit the nail on the head. I think that we both had different criteria for how this situation and encounter was to be handled. I had thought that i would be knowing when i would see her after but not to control how much time they have, but because i need the crutch of knowing when i will see her. but on her side she feels that she was allowed the entire day and agreed to meet this person for "a day"...our definitions are crossed and she is saying that she thinks its unfair that she have a curfew. I need this only primarily because it is the first time she is going solo without me and i feel like if we ease into it i can meet her demands if we take it slow.

I still need to talk to her about it with all this new light, so we will see how it goes.

Thanks, this has at least helped straighten things out in my head and lowered my anxiety if nothing else