View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlovewith2 View Post
Admittedly, I feel selfish. I have been in love with my husband for 18 years--he means the world to me. But so does R. He understands me in a way that A never can and he's an amazing man. A is feeling very discouraged at this point and I'm afraid that he will pull the plug on my relationship with R.

I guess I'm just looking for some guidance and recommendations. I frequently reassure A how much I love him and he totally gets how different people have different things to offer, but he's understandably confused.
hi there, I think that you are doing all you can do really. You sound like you are all on the right track.

I remember telling nerdist a million times a day I loved him at the beginning of my relationship with Mono. It helped greatly in time. I did extra things to show him how much I cared for him and our family. It was reassuring for him. I did anything I could think of to show him I love him and still do. He does the same in return now and it has made our love blossom in all sorts of ways.