View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by inlovewith2 View Post
Admittedly, I feel selfish. I have been in love with my husband for 18 years--he means the world to me. But so does R. He understands me in a way that A never can and he's an amazing man. A is feeling very discouraged at this point and I'm afraid that he will pull the plug on my relationship with R.

I guess I'm just looking for some guidance and recommendations. I frequently reassure A how much I love him and he totally gets how different people have different things to offer, but he's understandably confused.
hi there, I think that you are doing all you can do really. You sound like you are all on the right track.

I remember telling nerdist a million times a day I loved him at the beginning of my relationship with Mono. It helped greatly in time. I did extra things to show him how much I cared for him and our family. It was reassuring for him. I did anything I could think of to show him I love him and still do. He does the same in return now and it has made our love blossom in all sorts of ways.
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog