View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerndreams View Post
So I asked and he just kinda looked at me. I don't know if they even spoke about rules when this came up in their marriage. He talks about her a lot and I think I would like her. She seems sweet. I think for now I'll just go with the safer mode. No texting when he's not on his way to see me, things like that. it's hard because I don;t even know physically what's ok with him. he runs so hot and cold. The fact that I'm very tactile may not be helping. I'm attempting to respect his personal space and let him go at his own pace. Wish me luck and thanks so much for the help
Did he say anything or just look at you funny? You said in your first post that he straight out said that they lived a poly lifestyle, have they not been living it long because I can't believe that they hadn't talked about rules at some point, especially when dating someone new.

*puts on Devil's advocate horns* You might want to make sure that his wife DOES know about you. There are a lot of people who cheat using the guise of poly and a spouse/SO who doesn't want to meet the partners "others".