View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 01:45 AM

Hello Everyone!

My moniker is Sablesjade (I name a created for myself a long time ago) and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I live with my spouse whose moniker is Niel and we have been together for almost 3 1/2 years, but we have known each other for well over a decade. Niel has always been polyamorous (and bisexual) but has never had the chance to explore the polyamory relationship side. I am poly curious (and bi curious), as I didn't even know what it was until I met my spouse. We have always talked about engaging in threesomes and what not, and only just recently started talking about trying to find a third or another couple for permanent relations. I recently developed feelings for one of our friends and realized that I may be polyamorous as well. We are both new to this so we are looking to talk and meet people who will not judge us, share experiences and point us in the right direction. Niel does not enjoy doing the whole forum thing, so it will just be myself posting in here. If you want to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope to make lots of new friends, and hopefully find other Calgarians as well!