View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelara View Post
We were going into this thinking of building a family unit.

My husband is an intelligent man but I felt he was being so reckless and inconsiderate having unprotected sex with this woman.
When someone is cheating on a partner, that's a huge red flag. It proves that she's dishonest, reckless, and not too concerned with the emotions of the other people in her life. Is that the kind of person you want to bring into your family?

Unprotected sex is a majorly serious relationship-offense. You have the right to be safe in your relationship, and your husband has jeopardized your safety. You have every right to be upset, even angry, and feel violated over this.

You mentioned that she broke up with her girlfriend and has no where to go. As sad as that may be, it's honestly not your problem. She's an adult and it's her own responsibility to find living arrangements. It's hugely unfair for her to break up with her house-mate under the assumption that you'll just take care of her. I've had friends who were students and broke up with their live-in partners, and ended up with 3 days to find a place to live, while going to school and only working a few hours a week, in a city with extremely low vacancy. So it can be done. Having no other choice can be extremely motivating!
—bisexualbaker