View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 11:25 PM

That was my intention as well. . .just to get the feelings out. It's nice to have a forum where you can actually get it out and not have to worry about what people might think/say about it. Just to have that freedom.

No worries. I appreciate the feedback and honesty.

I live in Minnesota and as I said on my post, I have been with my current boyfriend for 6 1/2 years and just got out of a relationship with another man. So I may be a bit on the defensive side myself. It's been hard to deal with all the feelings/emotions that come along with everything.

To give you some idea of what I was dealing with while in the poly relationship with a mono guy, here are some quotes by him:

"I love certain parts of you."

"You know what I want, but it doesn't matter." (something like that anyway)

or the one that should have ended it for good, but I gave him another chance was when I was hanging out with my SO and another guy FRIEND, he said

"Well you have 2 guys here" implying that I had the intent to sleep with them and didn't need him there.

Anyway, you get the idea. That explains why I'm a bit over emotional right now. So I apologize again for what I said to you earlier. And I accept your olive branch.