View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:37 PM

Default New and Confused

OK, this is all new to me. I have been happily married for 12 years and identify myself as heterosexual. About a year ago we had another couple over one evening. We were just friends hanging out. one thing led to another and we ended up in the hot tub making out with one another. Since then things have slowly progressed and we are all best friends. We hang out together several times a week. My girlfriend says she loves me and I feel the same which freaks me out a little because I have never seen myself as bi at all. Also I have found myself falling for her husband, hard. He is not as vocal, but is very good to me. Currently we all 4 "fool around" about once a week and once every couple weeks my girlfriend and I will take turns visiting for threesomes. It is amazing but I have gotten extremely emotionally attached. I don't know where this will lead. We both have children (4 in all) and so we have all those concerns as well. I have very mixed and confused feelings about having such strong attachments to 3 other people, my husband, my girlfriend, and her husband. I worry a lot that one of the "relationships" will grow stronger and could cause hurt to others. Please, any advice or experiences are appreciated. I feel like I am in dangerous waters