View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
*snippity*
I can relate to it, too. I would feel like a total dick being the guy entering into a relationship with a woman who was happily married. Hell, I'd feel like a dick doing that with a woman who wasn't happy in her marriage.

I just hope he gets over the awkwardness soon, because it's making it difficult for me not to feel awkward. I want to be all up-front and tell him that the awkwardness is imagined, and if he's not awkward about it, I won't be either...but I'm afraid of scaring him off. My wife has already asked me to be careful not to scare him off, because she can really sense his awkwardness in the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandalin View Post
*snippity*
I'd love to write him a letter, but that might even be more awkward than just talking to him in-person. I just have to be patient, I guess. I'll get that chance eventually, but right now just isn't the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugenePoet View Post
*snip*
It probably is just culture getting to me. I need to distance myself from it even more, apparently. Culture gets in the way of a whole lot of things. I would really rather it left me alone. :P