View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:36 PM

Plain truth is this... teachers with tenure have been fired for less controversal things.

A post on Facebook. Being seen at a bar partying hard. Bdsm. Adultery. Dui.

We are not a protected class. If you are legally married like I am and have a relationship outside your marriage it is adultery. It is illegal and you could face jail time. I could be charged with bigamy. All it woul take is one very squeaky wheel ruin your life. It doesn't matter how many parents loved you as their child's teacher they may change their view when they learn of your lifestyle choices.

Even if they do not manage to make you lose your job your reputation will be in tatters. One search into Google will bring it all up over and over again. What about your partners can their lives take the blow.

Murf is very much a parent as Butch is and no one blink's twice when my kids talk about him. But that is because we maintain two separate households and My kids call Murf by his name. They assume what makes them comfortable.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.