View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:03 AM

Default Hello from the Green Mountains

Hi,I'm PP, 37 and I've been married to TT for almost 8 years, we have two great kids, chickens, a couple dogs and lots of gardens. We fairly recently opened our relationship sexually and found a whole new world. What started as something almost purely sexual turned to a great awakening for both of us as to what we want and need in a relationship. It has been a process that if nothing else has expanded our communication like never before. With my last partner I realized that I could love more then one man at a time and that I wanted to. So I opened up that conversation with my husband and has lead to more great communication. Unfortunately (for me) that relationship ended because he is much more mono and found a woman he wanted to date. So I'm now trying to find a man who is interested in being more then a sexual extra. All the while expanding my understanding of myself, my husband and our relationship. This is a wild and awesome ride I have been lurking here for a month or so but thought it was time to introduce myself and I hope to meet like minded people here who enjoy being able to talk freely about all of this. A quick and dirty intro, forgive any mistakes.
PP, 37, straight female
TT, 32, husband, straight