View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:10 PM

Checking in to say all is going smoothly. I'm really excited because Audrey and I have been planning a trip to Savannah at the end of July for our first anniversary. She's actually the one who brought it up, which was surprising because ever since our relationship started...she never wanted to use the word relationship. It was just two attractive people who enjoyed hanging out and pleasuring each other...in any sense of the word you can think of.

One of our shared loves is for spooky stuff...stories...adventures...movies. So naturally we're going to go one of America's spookiest cities for a romantic getaway. It's about 2 months away so I've got time to save up.

It's really cute how excitied she's getting about it...and it makes me feel more secure about us.

Yeah, she's got a picture of Amos in her purse and she's interested in his return to town within the month, but I'm letting that roll off my back.

I went on a date myself just Saturday night that was kind of a bust. I met a very attractive girl on Tinder about 3 months back. We texted hot and heavy for awhile, but then things drifted off. Mainly because I didn't have the money to woo her. I texted her recently to see if we could rekindle things and we decided to go on a date. Symphony in the park.

I went all out. I bought a new cooler and stocked it with 6 different kinds of fruit, 3 different juices and drinks in glass carafes, cookies and snack food...the works. I showed up with flowers and we got some take out food to be our main meal. After walking a good pace to get to the venue because all the good parking was taken, we eventually got settled down and had a decent time. The conversation was decent and it was an ok time.

But that was it. There was no chemistry at all. No signals from her to progress things...no amazingly witty banter from me tbh. It was like a date with a high school friend that you havent seen in forever...but that you aren't attracted to. Well, I'll be honest. If she had wanted to do something sexual, I would have, but she didn't so I didn't push it.

Meh. It was boring. And by the time I got home (I had to drive 1.5 hours one wayto see her) I was exhausted.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.