View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:57 PM

Had a great night and a fun morning with Audrey. Then a detour. Nothing big, just a tiny surprise.

Last night we stayed up watching scary movies, scary documentaries and then some DD/lg time with some baby movies. Fun stuff. We had spent all evening going to get supplies to make costumes, some of them mine but one of them hers. I'm making her a Jessica Rabbit costume for Dragon*Con. (Comic and costume convention in Atlanta, GA at the end of August)

This morning she actually got up at 7:30 and helped me with the dogs and cats...and then stayed up. I made us coffee and she made us bagels with a delightful schmear of strawberry cream cheese and we began to watch a little Netflix, picking back up from where we were last night with the scary movies.

All of a sudden she asked me where the pictures of Amos were, quite politely and it was weird. While this guy was here she was starting to get attached and even had "the talk" with him (health conversation necessary to have sex), but he never took the initiative to actually do more than kiss her after several dates when she was, by her own account, fairly forward. So he leaves and moves to Florida. She was left wondering why the guy never did anything...and it sounded like they'd stopped talking. Well I find out today that they never stopped talking or texting...and he's thinking about taking a trip back to see his Mom. Also that he misses her.

Really all this should be no big deal...and as I sit her typing this I'm actually fine, but it just hit me wrong this morning. I was very surprised that they were still talking and to hear that he missed her was kind of weird. It's really none of my business and I don't care that sex would probably result. It was just out of the blue considering our almost monogamous state over the last month or two.

She's also going on a date with a stunning lesbian girl she met on Tinder who is coming about 2 hours to go on a date with her. I gave her money for her date just so she could be independent and in control while she's out.

No big deals really...just recording the sitch.
Me - male, 42, poly, straight, in a serious relationship with Audrey, also casually dating.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.