View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 05:26 PM

Ginger's been so nervous about his upcoming surgery, quite distracted and jumpy. He still managed to have his 2nd one on one date with Carla, and said he had a very good time. I left it at that.

The next day, yesterday, he wanted to come here, but I put him off til evening. I was feeling grumpy... but I had a couple hours to myself while miss pixi went out for a mani pedi. I did some self care, and I felt more centered. So, I had Ginger come over in the evening, and we had a pleasant time, kind of rebonded amongst the three of us.

At some point, Carla wrote back to me on FB, despite having told Ginger she was intimidated by me and afraid to read my most recent PM. But my PM was kind and gracious! And she responded in a likewise fashion.

I am guessing she and David are afraid of me because they read words on my support thread, raw sad angry words that definitely were NOT meant for their eyes! Eavesdropping is a bitch, y'all.

Back to the garden...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37