View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Just one problem: not enough sex.
One of my partners has a very high libido-- I tease him about it occasionally, joke that he needs another partner on that basis alone! I wish I had better advice on this one, beyond well wishes in partner-hunting and a reminder that being one's own lover isn't such a bad thing... If you happen to solve that eternal conundrum, do let me know!

Quote:
I like H as a friend and don't want to disrespect him by moving in on his partner, but at the same time, I really have a strong attraction to L that I'm dying to share with her when I see her. I just don't know how to approach this situation! There's a big part of me that just wants to get L alone, tell her how I feel, and then kiss her. I've wanted to kiss her for a very long time!
I'm with SchrodingersCat and Quath on this one: don't make a move without knowing if L and H are open to what you have in mind. Kissing L behind H's back isn't cool. I've been in your shoes, and I totally sympathize, but that's not the way to go about it. Bring it up casually in conversation, or mention that Boston Globe article from a few months back and ask them what they thought of it (with a link ready in case they didn't see it):

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ma..._new_frontier/

Also, it's worth keeping mind what SC said about depression/being worthy of love/etc. I echo all those statements, because they bear repeating.

Good luck on both fronts!