View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger40 View Post
I choose not to be around people who act like you-- internet strangers who, protected by your anonymity, go by another name-- trolls.
If I were a troll, I hardly think I would've been asked to serve as a Moderator here. Everything I post here is in the spirit of helpfulness. My approach, as well as many others here, is one of tough love.
Quote:
But you can feel good about yourself and convince yourself that YOU are a saint and haven't done any wrong here . . .
My feeling good about myself has nothing to do with this forum. And no, I've done nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong with being direct, nor in challenging someone's views. I have only stated my opinion and not violated the Guidelines. Sorry you feel that people should only post with very gentle words. You can focus on my posts and argue that I was wrong, or glean what you find useful from all the responses. Or you can focus on someone else's words that ring particularly true for you - it's up to you where you want to expend your energies.
Quote:
Go in peace, friend.
LOL!!! Okay... you too.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/

Last edited by nycindie; 04-30-2014 at 09:40 PM.