View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I see your inner work in coming to terms with his interest on others as a more pressing need for you than making a big deal out of him having talked to you about Carla while in bed with you.
I quite agree, and don't mean to make a big deal about it. It's not so much he told me right after the fucking, it's that he told me about their date 3 full days after it happened, when he could have told me 1 day before. I'm not mad about it, since he said he wanted time for himself to process how the date went, and what he found out about the importance of their relationship during the date, before he tried to put it into words for me.

But now I've had time to think about it, I do think I'd rather know about an impending date a day or 2 before! It's just nice to know his schedule, and where I fit in it, if nothing else.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37