View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:42 AM

alibabe:
Quote:
Curious...before your move was Ginger actively seeking other girlfriends via okc but just never had a connection that moved beyond messaging there? I ask my curious question because if he had been, then his behavior is "same as it always was"...it (the dating or trying to date) just wasn't as in your face as it is now when...the "expectation" that by moving much closer you'd get more face time, more one on one time, not "same as it always has been". Now if this whole trying to date only started after the move....could inquire of him what inside him triggered this desire for more?
I wouldn't say he was seeking gfs in our first year together, but I didn't realize the extent of women he was enjoying chatting up, with no real goal than of just enjoying the chatting. Some would be close enough to meet someday, some were old gfs from out West, some are okc or Fetlife acquaintances as far away as Israel. Just so happened that in the past year, 3 of them were in a place to meet up with him. And now there's Carla, popping up in his favorite cultural group, seemingly available (but maybe not... time will tell).

It's not his fault I have somewhat lost my curiosity about delving into the personalities and sexualities of people other than my 2 sweeties. I just want to be a homebody right now, work on fixing up this new (but old) house and garden of ours, be more domestic and less slutty. :P I can be slutty enough with miss p and Ginger. I just want their company, to keep getting deeper with them, to explore and enlarge our gardens, go hiking, beaching, shopping, traveling, enjoy music and art, watch a movie, watch some Red Sox... and have great kinky sex, of course.

I don't want to be poly-fidelitous though! I would never make that commitment. It feels too constricting and marriage-like. I've had enough of marriage after 33 years of it.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Punk, 42, ex bf, manchild. I've been Punk'd!
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years