View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
do you feel that it changes anything in the way he is interacting with you? less attentive/ he's spending less time with you / etc.
in my book, that would be something I would address. "Hey, something's changed, and I don't like it, can we talk about this?"

but if his relationship with you is basically the same as it used to be.. I don't think there's much you can do.
What does this "doing nothing" look like? Do I force myself somehow not to think about him? So far, no distractions work because he is bound to mention her in one way or another every day.

my husband goes through phases where he is dating a LOT. I don't like it because I don't like him when he's in NRE, But there's nothing I can do about it really except ask for respect for our date nights (no texting other women on our date nights) and not tell me too many details (he likes to talk about the details, I don't like hearing about them) and then wait it out... because I would never ask him to not date when he wants to date.
How do you "wait it out?"
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38