Originally Posted by nycindie
- What are your rules or boundaries for poly relationships?
- What requirements do you find absolutely necessary and non-negotiable when you enter into a poly relationship?
- Do you find your boundaries and rules have been respected and given equal consideration by those you've been involved with? If not, what adjustments would you make, if any?
- What concessions have you made regarding your boundaries and would you do it again?
The only poly specific boundary I can think of is this:
1. Interfering with my other relationships or poly relationship "style" is off limits. Each person I am involved with gets a say in *that* relationship.
The rest of my relationship boundaries are not related specifically to poly. The link in my sig pretty much sums up my views.
Me: male, 43, straight, non-hierarchical, independent