Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 02:27 PM

After much thought, I sent Prof a text yesterday asking him if he would like some random chit chat texts or prefer not now. He said he would "welcome the distraction." So I chatted a bit about some stuff at work. I will send some light hearted news each day.
Why? I felt that I could back away and leave him to it, but then thought that he is my "boyfriend" or "lover" or whatever word you use and if it was his brother or a another person he was with then I would keep in contact and offer support. I would do the same with for a friend or family member too. I also thought that it would be something I would like in similar circumstances. A bit of random silly and funny pop up in my messages. And of course he is free to reply or not as it suits him.

I went to see Joe last night and met his son. It went very well. I helped him with homework and then sat with Joe while he played video games. Joe later said that he liked me, so all good. My kids have an evening at school with video and pizza, I forget the term " parent's night out" or something. It was part of the school fundraising event. Joe will come up for a few hours and we can walk into town. timing is not good for sex

I am meeting Kip for his birthday next week. I ordered him a little something that he had mentioned before. But I suspect what he would really like is lots of birthday sex