View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:47 PM

Obviously it has been a while since I've posted, but there's been nothing to say.

Susan and I are good, but it's really a terrible time for her. She's in better place this week, but it will be temporary for a while, and there's no telling how long that would be. Our meeting went well. She was stressed out with work and personal stuff, but I had a great time. I'm not sure the next time I'll go out there. I broached the subject, but she's afraid it will be too stressful. I'd be more upset, but my window is kind of short anyway. I'm really busy now, and it will continue through the summer. We discussed just doing a quick overnight when we miss each other uncontrollably which is probably getting closer than we thought

Kay is doing great in college, but it definitely has caused us to spend less time together. She was really sweet last week. I told her I was feeling a little lonely and she put forth extra effort spend time with me even though it was only 10 minutes at a time. I totally understand where she's at and it's going to be good for her individually and our household as well. Could be for our relationship too, as we've had more intellectual discussions since she's been in class than I'm used to as well.

Nothing on anyone else. I haven't been that motivated.
Me: 41 straight male in a V with
Wife: Kay - mono female - married 18 years
LDR ex? girlfriend: Susan - serial monogamist female - 4 year relationship ended? 9/29
Stakes - very intimate friend