Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:56 PM

I went back. Played around in bed for a couple of hours and I left. Booty Call! And remembered my skirt.
Had a little chat about sex later. He said he likes that I laugh a lot and don't take sex too seriously. I replied, isn't that what it's supposed to be? He said he got married young and his wife had a lot of rules and it was more like obligation sex most of the time. Not much laughing or being silly. He calls me "Silly Girl" a lot. At least we have move off "weird" and "quirky." Ha!

There is nothing like getting to know someone to have your quirks reflected back at you. Quite possibly I am getting old and set in my ways. I like to imagine I am all kinds of flexible and easy going, and in certain respects I am. In others, totally not. I have to, have to, walk on the right side of people. Can't take being on the left. It feels so wrong, really uncomfortable. I can do it for about 30 seconds, give it a try and then move myself around. Luckily I have never met anyone who has a strong preference about it. So it is easy to do. I can see that being "weird" lol.

Joe wants me to meet his son. I said a daytime outdoor activity would be best. Maybe bowling, I can bring my 2 as well. It's moving a little quickly but as he is full-time dad we will need to work something out. But then again, I am in no rush to repeat the memory foam and sleeping on the right hand side of the bed experience.