View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Hey Colors-

My wife and have been together for 22 years. She is my best friend. For the first 20 years, we may have spent a total of 5 nights apart...Neither one of us had outside friends...On weekends, we were together, unless one of us had to work... That was wrong for us to do that...

I can understand why you would want that... If i remember way back, i may have wanted the same thing... I love to cuddle, even after all these years.... I am glad my wife isnt as affectionate...Be very careful what you wish for...Sometimes to much together time is suffocating... It maybe fine at first, but years later?????I need to breathe... That's why we are opening our marriage...

Today, my wife and I are more like friends. With occasional benefits...

I am learning the difference between a need and a want...I didn't know the difference for the longest time...
I am glad that you are learning the difference between "need" and "want", I'm not sure how many people do.~

Truer words than many are those words: I should be careful what I wish for, but how can I know how I feel about some thing if I never experience it?~

Some times I jump into things, some times I am extremely cautious, and some times it is a combination of both.~

Thank you for sharing that.~

As always,

Love,

ColorsWolf

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~