Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 04:37 PM

Things are going fine with Joe.
I stayed at his place last night. He has a memory foam mattress and I was all interested in spending the night on it. Bloody hell, this morning I have pains in back and they were shooting down my legs too when I woke up. Sleeping in a divot doesn't work for me. It feels firm but molds around you, not good for an active sleeper, I felt like I had to heave myself out of the hole to move around. He was wedged in his divot and I in mine, I don't think we touched all night. Plus he snores, dear god does he snore. Has a sleep apnea machine to help with it but didn't use it.
The sex was ok. The after part was lovely though. The touching and caressing. He didn't cum, said it was the condoms, but in a nice way, not complaining or anything. I said that is a non-negotiable.
His son arrives back today after 2 weeks away. Joe invited me down to meet him. I said no, let him get settled first. I would be a bit grumpy to arrive home after a vacation to find someone new sitting on the sofa. Plus I don't think Joe has said he kind of regularly seeing someone. Would all be a bit much for a 12 year old, I think.
I left my skirt at his place. Didn't even realize till he sent me a message.
Haven't heard much from Prof, he is with Ms Text. A few odd texts and a youtube link.
Kip is very quiet online. We did meet Monday and tried for Thursday but I couldn't swing it
Joe wants me to go back down there, the son's flight has been delayed. 40 mins each way. hmmm