View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:24 AM

For many people (including myself), that level of togetherness would feel smothering... and I LOVE spending time with Chops. I still like to have time alone, though, or with my own friends and interests, nurturing me outside of the "us".

It also reminded me of this SNL sketch. (Warning: site is probably blocked by many workplaces, although the video is SFW)

Many people find this type of thing undesirable (hence the popularity of the "Overly Attached Girlfriend" meme), so I'm not sure how easy it would be to find someone with the same desires. Not impossible, it seems, but difficult. I do recommend you be up front when dating someone, though... such behavior can seem pretty stalkerish if people aren't expecting it, and it could potentially get interpreted fairly badly.
Xena: Poly. In a relationship with Chops. Dating others.
Noa: Married, Poly. In a relationship with Chops.

Blog thread: A Mono's Journey Into Poly-Land (or, "Aw hell, there's no road map?!")
Slightly more polished blog with a mono/poly focus: From Baltic to Boardwalk

Last edited by YouAreHere; 04-04-2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Added warning re. link