Thread: Searching
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 06:21 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Coldtoes,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Re (from OP):
Quote:
"I'm curious how others came to the conclusion poly might just be who they are."
Thing is, I don't think of poly as being who I am. It is just one of the parts of my life that I have decided to accept. Who I am is a much larger set of things and poly exists within that larger framework.

But, I guess what made poly a reality in my life was when I fell in love with a married woman, and then we had to figure out what to do about that without ruining her marriage. We learned about poly at that time, and started to discuss it with our spouses.

I am glad that you have identified this important part of your life, and that your husband has been so loving and supportive about it. Use Polyamory.com to help you find the best way to pursue this new model of loving people.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!