View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

I asked M to sleep here tonight and she did. Her mother is sick back at home and packing up her stuff quickly would have been a chore anyway so I think the decision was easy. I shouldn't discount the fact that she did it for me and she wanted to be with me. That's important.

I'm.not sure if it's because of how tired she was or the NRE but I feel there's a teeny, tiny bit of distance. It's probably all in my head. She and I did a fair amount of "Papa & Babygirl" talk as is our usual, but not as much as feels normal.

I've got to go out of town today with my boss/colleague so it kind of feels like even more separation. She's been saying for months she was going to take a bunch of her clothes home, but she reminded me last night she was going to do that. Again, more feeling of separation. More independence and less cohesive unit. Again, I can't blow things up into something they're not, but we've been living together for months...and her moving back, while always part of her plan...hurts some.

I've got to focus on getting my life together and not destructive cycles in my head. Its nowhere near a breakup. We're still in love and happy. Its just going to be more alone time, which I don't prefer.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.

Last edited by vanquish; 03-24-2014 at 12:34 PM.