View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:44 PM

So M came back from her date and they really hit it off. I've got mixed feelings in the extreme. On one hand I am truly happy for her that she had such a great time and that her date was such an enjoyable girl. On the other hand, this might be the next real test of our polyamory.

Its not the first test. Her dates with other men have tested me to be sure. At first the idea that she was not only having sex but possibly falling in love. I weathered those and come out stronger. Not impervious, but much stronger. Should this new girl be a new love, the amount of time I get will be reduced. The NRE could be really strong. There's nothing I can do but be supportive.

We did a recap of the date while we made food in the kitchen. It was fun. Right now we're curled up on couches in my parlor. M stayed up all night and is now crashing after her date. She's said she's going to sleep at her mom's tonight. Id rather she stay here, mostly for reconnection because of the date. I'll ask her and we'll see.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.