View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:24 PM

Thanks Redpepper I am trying to look at myself as a work in progress.

Quote:
Now, don't get me wrong, it is fun to hang our with younger people and be friends with common interests, but beyond that I just can't seem to find any long term good reason to be partnered with younger people. I know that people do, I just can't seem to find it for myself. Not that I am avidly looking, just interested in this, in me.
This is basically what my husband said. I think it helped him more than me to realize just what he is looking for and then looking at what he wants for us. We talked a lot last night about it and amazingly it has brought us closer than ever.

I found it amazing how my feeling, thoughts, and insecurities overwhlemed me completely to the point where I was feeling sick to my stomach every single day. Thinking some pretty irrational thoughts and thinking they would come true.

I am glad that I can look at those thoughts now and realize them for what they are. Mostly thoughts and not really facts.