Thread: Sex wait
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
I don't. I don't have a strong sex drive and my sexual attraction isn't based on visual stimulation. It takes me a while to become attracted to someone, and I can't predict at first whether I eventually will or not.
Well, I probably overstated. I didn't quite mean it like, I see them, they are handsome, boom, I'm ready to go fuck.

Hm, I guess I am thinking of people from my late teens, and then people from OKC now...in the former case, they'd be friends of friends, or classmates or chosen from a general pack of like minded people. So, I know we have some basis for shared interests. On OKC, I do spend hours talking to people online before meeting them. I am thinking of when I first met miss pixi and Ginger tho... It was pretty much, higly interested from their words, and, once I saw them in the flesh, boom! Wow. Yes, this is a person I want to be intimate with. Share space, share air, food, drink with them, and touch their bodies pretty darn soon.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37