View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Well, speaking as a bi woman, I know women can be tough about sex. I was on and off about it in my younger years. Generally I was more into it when ovulating, but then of course, there's more pregnancy worry.

I have been much hornier since I started peri-menopause at age 42.

My gf is still of child bearing age, and she's hard to get in the mood. sigh... (just one reason I am poly and need/want/desire a man in my life)

Maybe you need an older hot woman lover!
Thanks for the reply. I enjoy them and encourage them!

Perhaps I do. Oddly, when I was in college I had exactly that. Great story, mostly because it shows how times have changed in 20 years....

I was in my third year of college (20) and between places to live at the start of a semester. It's 7:30 a.m., I've got everything I own in the back of my car, and I'm at the bank atm close to campus.

Who shows up but this incredibly bewitching older (to me) woman (late 40s), pencil skirt, heels, looking absolutely drool-worthy. She was opening the branch as the manager and engaged me in small talk. After figuring out my situation and being attracted, she gave me the key to HER HOUSE, told me her young son would get dropped off in the afternoon along with her teenage daughter, and to make myself comfortable in her spare bedroom out in a nice suburb. I did just that and ended up living with her for two years She taught me a lot about life and sex and relationships. We're actually still friends and email from time to time.

Not to sound egotistic, but lately older women just haven't been doing it for me. I suppose it's not all of them, I just havent found the right one yet.

ALSO: Thanks for the commiseration on the sex front. I'm having to adjust in part because, after eight months, our relationship has reached another level. While we still have an amazing relationship - stable, fun, funny, deep, and sarcastic, better in a million ways than the beginning - the NRE has worn off. Again, that's not to say either of us are bored, just that the sexual honeymoon is over. I did some soul searching and realized that I was still viewing her through the lens of what she was like at the beginning and expecting her to stay that way.

Add to that, one of the reasons why I divorced my ex-wife was that she and I didn't have sex for 3 years at a time...and that happened on more than one occasion during our 14 year marriage. I've been expecting M to be my "sexual savior" which isn't right. To be fair to myself though, M has always put herself out there as VERY sexually aggressive. It's part of her persona, though I'm learning that while it's not a lie, her bark is worse than her bite a bit. When she goes out on dates, she doesn't fuck on the first date, but normally she's really only looking for a fwb situation. So she showed me this hyper-sexual persona during courtship, but that's died down and for whatever reasons, I'm still expecting the original. I'm learning...I'm learning. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.

Last edited by vanquish; 03-19-2014 at 04:20 PM.