View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 10:43 AM

Do you still remember Bob? He came to visit me recently from Home Country. It was really nice to see him. We had some lovely conversations and cuddled a little bit, but that's as far as it went this time. I wasn't really feeling the sexual side of things. We'll see how that develops the next time I see him.

Then, I wrote this in October last year:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya View Post
I feel like I'm vaguely interested in different ways in several people at the moment. I have a date with one of them next week and I am looking forward to it. She asked me out and I do think she's really nice, but I just don't know her very well yet to say anything more than that. We'll see how it goes. I'm also a bit interested in a guy I met at a poly event that I went to recently - which is also where I met the woman I'm going out with next week. Me and the guy spent a lot of time cuddling there (as did many other people as well, there was a cuddle pile kind of thing). After the cuddling I asked him if he'd like a kiss and he said 'Just a little one'. So we had a little kiss. I felt half-rejected after that one, so I don't know if he's into me or not. Then there's one of the guys I had sex with that I wrote about recently; I wouldn't mind doing that again. I'm also seeing Evan next week, the first time we're meeting up one-on-one after the break-up. The last time I saw him (at a party) I told him that I'm pretty much over the romantic feelings I had for him but I would still be open to having sex with him if he's interested. He said 'I'll definitely keep that in mind'. So we'll see, I don't know if it's going to happen or not, but I'm open to the idea.
That was about 5 months ago now and I still feel more or less the same way, that I'm interested in these four people in different ways. During this time things have progressed a bit, but not with huge leaps.

The first person I mentioned is Maxine. We continue seeing each other casually, about once a month with sporadic contact between dates. I like hanging out with her, we have a lot of the same interests, she's fun and a good conversationalist, we have sex, but I still don't have huge romantic feelings towards her. We've talked about that and have agreed to keep the relationship on a casual level, calling each other friends or friends with benefits.

The second person I haven't named because there isn't anything really happening between us. But I've seen him a couple of times since the poly event where I met him, so I might as well name him in case I want to talk about him later: Oliver. I invited Oliver to my party last month and he came. Then I saw him at another event after that. We've had some good conversations and I like him. I think he has interesting opinions and he seems very intelligent. He has mentioned that he never asks people out, which means that if I wanted something to happen there, I would have to make the first move. Which I'd be fine with if I got some clear signs that the other person is also interested. Right now I'm still feeling him out, I can't quite figure out what he thinks of me.

The third one I mentioned is Noah. Well, I've already written something about him. I like Noah, I think he's a sweet and interesting person that gradually opens up once you get to know him. He's a bit of a mystery and I want to get to know him better, hear his thoughts and also continue being physical with him. When I say physical I don't mean sex necessarily. We just always kiss and cuddle when we see each other and that's really nice. If we ever have sex again, that's definitely a bonus. I find the dynamic between me, Noah and Hank really fascinating and I want to continue exploring that. Noah is actually coming to dinner again later this week. I can't wait.

Then there's of course Evan. We see each other about once in two or three months and chat on facebook every once in a while. We met up recently, for the first time after we had sex at the New Year's party. It was really really nice. He is still an incredible person and I do still have some feelings for him, I can't help it. We agreed that if we ever end up having sex again, that's fine, but it's also fine if it doesn't happen. So we're on the same page about that and are going with the flow I guess.

So at the moment I'm really glad I haven't met anyone new after October, since these people and of course rory and Hank fill my mind and schedule quite effectively.

Last edited by Mya; 03-18-2014 at 10:52 AM.