Thread: ISO SouthernGal
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:47 AM

Leo surprises me sometimes. When he asked if it was okay to go further with K this week,I worked hard to stay upbeat and open and said yes. I want him to be happy. My discomfort is mine to deal with. My issues are mine. Yes, I think she's flighty, but I haven't told him that. I like her enough that it's not really an issue anyway, just not my cup of tea. Then Leo sends me a text message that he's been good this week and misses sexy time with me, meaning he hasn't gone there with her. He decided to wait until I'm back home before taking that step. It was very sweet, but unnecessary and a bit of a shock to me. I really love that he wants to make things easier for me, and I appreciate what he has done. But I don't know how to react. His relationship with her is not really my business. Asking me if it's ok to take it the next step is more of a heads-up than me actually giving permission. More a guage to make sure my headspace is good. I think I'll be talking to him about it this weekend. I don't want him thinking I have to approve every step of the way. That's just not right. I shocked him this week too. I'm allergic to latex, not horribly, but enough that sex with a latex condom is deeply uncomfortable and even painful. He made some joke about me spending the night with a man I met up here and talked to for a while, and I explained the extent of the allergy and because of it, I don't do casual sex or one night stands. He was speechless. We got past condoms so long ago and I never really talked to him about what they do to me, that he never realized what it's like.

Tomorrow, I go home. I miss my family terribly. Not to mention, I have a horny husband (and a horny me for that matter) to take care of tomoorrow. Yay!
Me - Mostly mono female, 39 yrs old, married to Leo.
Leo - Poly bi-sexual male, 37 years old. Married to me and looking.