Thread: ISO SouthernGal
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:22 PM

I'm in Georgia on business, and it's been tough on me. I've never liked traveling away from my family, but it's the first time I've traveled more than a couple of days since we opened up. The last time I traveled like this was over 6 years ago. Knowing Leo is at home and free to spend more time with another partner has been rough on me. Lately, he's been courting K. She strikes me as flighty, but he really likes her. He asked before I left town if it was okay if he took their relationship the next step (sexual). What was I going to say? No? I don't feel like that's my place. But it disturbed the hell out of my sleep last night, wondering if he was with her. I don't have all the things around myself that I can usually distract myself with. My friends are hundreds of miles away. It stinks. I can't begrudge him this, but when all you have to keep you company is your own thoughts, it's not easy. I managed to put it out of my mind and sleep, but woke to the same thoughts this morning. If this hotel had a gym, I'd work out until I couldn't think anymore. Blah. I guess I'm just building character. Meanwhile, it's getting cold here and I'm missing home even more. Why did I have to travel when this last big front came through? Still, I feel for everyone covered in snow. Y'all take care of yourselves!