View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 05:36 AM

I can't sleep. I had a bad dream about hosting a dinner party that did not go well. Stupid stress dream. I can't think of anything triggering me to have a stress dream, but well, there it is. I mean, yes there is stress overall right now because of the in-laws and my extended family, but there is no specific event I am worrying about presently. Ugh. Of course, it could be that I am growing used to being awake with PunkRockAwesomesauce at off hours of the night for sexy time. Maybe I will go with that explanation.

I was re-reading some notes I had copied onto my phone back when I was trying to sort out my feelings about my relationship with M, and I thought I would share them here. Basically, a list of questions to go through to evaluate if a relationship is really working or not.I am sure I stole them from someplace on this site:

Do you accept me? Am I OK with you? Do you embrace me, or do you push me away? What is my future with you? Are you a refuge, a safe harbor? Or do I have to worry about being alienated from you?

Yeah, 1:30 am has me mulling these over in regard to both of my guys. Honestly, DarkKnight is never a hesitation in my mind. PunkRockAwesomesauce, right now, these questions fill me full of optimism and excitement. I think these are both very good response types.

Hinge in a poly-fi vee with two mono men
Wife to DarkKnight, Girlfriend to PunkRockAwesomesauce
My Online Journal