View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 04:50 PM

When it came down to the wire, both my boyfriend and I needed to do a couple of shots before we took the plunge into acting on our desires. We'd been talking about it, negotiating what we wanted from each other at the time (that has obviously changed over the last 4.5 years, but initially we were transitioning from best friends to best friends with benefits) for a couple of weeks, but he hadn't been with another woman since he and his wife were married and definitely needed help lowering his inhibitions. Infact, he had to be drunk in the first place to even let me know he was interested in something physical. After a few weeks I asked him what he would do if we ran out of alcohol. His response was put on a pot of coffee and go down on me.

A few years prior to this, a mutual friend had benefited from my drunk and horny state; he got to participate in a threesome with my husband and I. That wouldn't have been a big deal, but I had a tendency to lose my clothes as well as my inhibitions when drunk in my 20's. This friend started expecting to benefit from every time I was drunk, even after he was married and monogamous. As I've gotten older, I don't feel the need to drink as often or get shit faced everytime, which really upset this friend. Especially when his wife cheated on him and left him. He assumed he would get pitty sex out of me b/c I'd slept with him once. It took a couple of years before he got over it (and me getting a boyfriend that wasn't him).