View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 03:17 AM

Hey there

Still well, still pregnant, still awake in the middle of the night ^.^ My rhythm is totally off since December and I guess this could be a a foretaste of what is to come in the future. My belly is starting to curve, it started about 3 weeks ago and by now I can't roll over in bed any longer without waking up.

Sward and Lin are getting more and more exited and in the case of Sward, more and more nervous day by day. On the one hand this is due to the pregnancy, but on the other we are about to buy a house. It is a big step, but after calculating everything it is the best option for our situation.

And it is such a lovely house An old farmhouse from 1908, completely restored and renovated, ready for us to just move in. If everything goes smoothly we can relocate at the end of May. So much space all of a sudden! 180mē living space, a huge barn-floor, about 2000mē backyard, around us cow pasture and other old farmhouses and a little village. It sounds too good to be true sometimes and I hope that this will be a step in the right direction for us and our future.

Sward is really nervous because of such great changes in our life, Lin is warming up to the idea more and more and finally found his paternal feelings as well. It took some time to get there, because he is someone who needs to slowly think about a new situation ahead, while Sward dives into them headfirst mostly. While Sward was smiling everytime he saw my belly, Lin was more careful and aware of the pressure and responsibilities. Now he started to hug me from behind, hands on my belly saying things like: "Lin wants to be a daddy soon." and such. It just feels great to experience pregnancy with those wonderful men by my side. Sometimes I feel like we can let everything happen and make everything possible

Looking forward to the things still to come.

My Blog