Thread: open or poly?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hi Smiles,

Sounds like you are proceeding with caution, and tapping into the wisdom of a good poly forum, which is exactly what you need to do. Just take it slow, and check with your wife frequently to see how she's feeling about things.

Curious: Is she also interested in dating new people, or is this just mainly her giving you the okay for it?

Regardless of whether you decide you're poly, I hope you and your wife enjoy much happiness together.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.
My wife was a virgin at age 25...It took about a year to consummate our relationship...I was always patient with her...I don't believe she would want to go out on a date with anybody else...

I don't think I would mind at all if she had a relationship with another man (or woman)...when I met her she had a close lesbian friend...my wife was so sheltered, I don't think she was ever intimate with her.

My wife isn't really honest with her feelings with me. (My gut instincts) I have to go by what she verbally tells me. We do communicate. I think the problem she has with an open/marriage is not being able to talk about it with her family.

It's about having morals... She says...

She is doing this for me to make me happy...However, if this arrangement is going to hurt her, She has to let me know soon...