View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 07:40 PM

Default New Beginnings

I've been forced out of my marital home by my Neverwhere, Amanda, and my MIL. My MIL had her name on our deed to our house so she moved from TX to our home one night at 11:30 at night. So crazy. She ranted and raved for two hours at me and Mark.

Fortunately my son was at my parents' house and saw none of this. Mark, me, and a roommate now have a peaceful apartment and my son lives with me too. Temporary orders were this past week and I was given sole legal and physical custody, with his father having every other weekend visitation and every Wednesday. Honestly, I think that's too much with all the drama still going on at that house, but I am glad my son gets to see his father.

Amanda and Nevewhere appear to be together now and he's allegedly with several other women. None of this concerns me except the Amanda part.

But the good news is... I am free. Our marriage had some really great times and I will always hold onto those and be thankful for my son being the best thing to come out of it. But now I can move on and know that no one runs my life anymore. DS4 and I can live happily. He can see his dad and his brothers a couple times a month and I can raise him safely and happily here with me. I am so thankful for that.

I am going back to school and have leads on some part time work. Thanks for the support I've found on this board.
Mark - Neverwhere's brother and my roommate