View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 02:37 PM

Default Londn

I feel like you are aggressively pestering me.

WHERE DID I SAY THAT? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. OR LEAVE ME ALONE. O wait, I see it, YES! I think PUTTING YOUR CHILD IN AN INSTITUTION AND TELLING HIS SIBLINGS HE'S DEAD AND ABANDONING HIM IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP! You don't? Do you believe in abandoning children? OR JUST DISABLED CHILDREN. THERE IS HUGED DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUTTING A CHILD IN A SCHOOL OR OTHER CARE AND ABADONING IT. I SUPPOSE YOU BELIEVE IN ABADONING ABLE-CHILDREN TOO...

I'm not really mad at you london. You have said you have an impairment. I feel like it is your job to try to work with this impairment and learn how to communicate with people effectively. Even on the internet. Even strangers. I could block you, and I might eventually, but I like talking to you.

Honestly, why I argue is the arguments you give are ones that have systematically been given all my life. Let's break this down: in the other thread, people more or less pretended ableism didn't exist. Then, I get a post from this MONKEY person totally ignoring my visceral reaction to Wolf of Wall Street. Then, when I write about highly intelligent crips experience disability someone writes in and DEFENDS A MAJOR CHILD PHYCOLOGIST ABANDONING HIS CHILD. What the fuck is wrong with people? Sometimes I feel like a black person getting blasted with a hose again and again.

Last edited by bofish; 03-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.