View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I really don't understand how someone can prevent you from breaking up with them. No one who ever broke up with me stuck around just because I didn't want it to end. You are unhappy, dissatisfied, and clearly don't want to be in this situation, so grow a backbone and stand up for yourself. Tell him never to contact you again, and block his number. Simple and straightforward.

To me, his refusal to end it sounds more like you're a prize that he gets to keep, and less that he actually loves you. If someone loves you, truly, they want you to be happy even if it means without them.

Plus, "Pick Up Artists" are generally selfish, inconsiderate buffoons who have absolutely zero respect for women, so why would you want to be with a guy like that? DTMFA!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I really don't understand how someone can prevent you from breaking up with them. No one who ever broke up with me stuck around just because I didn't want it to end. You are unhappy, dissatisfied, and clearly don't want to be in this situation, so grow a backbone and stand up for yourself. Tell him never to contact you again, and block his number. Simple and straightforward.

To me, his refusal to end it sounds more like you're a prize that he gets to keep, and less that he actually loves you. If someone loves you, truly, they want you to be happy even if it means without them.

Plus, "Pick Up Artists" are generally selfish, inconsiderate buffoons who have absolutely zero respect for women, so why would you want to be with a guy like that? DTMFA!!!!

Funny that you've used the word "prize" as he has a habit of saying that to me. Me being the prize. I have a habit of listening what he has to say, give him the opportunity to prove himself, and fall back into the same problem. Often I wonder if I am getting the genuine version of him, or the"Pick Up Artist" who easily knows hows to sway a situation to their liking...