View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Wow she is brave! I can't imagine asking to see those types of pictures with Redpepper in them unless she was with Polynerdist.
Thanks for the feedback Mono! I know, her bravery brought tears to my eyes. But on the other hand, you have to realize that I didn't want to share them with her. I wanted to keep that from her. But, she and I are trying to develop that type of trusting relatationship (that you have with Polyderdist) and she asked me to show them to her. I think she is trying to get to an acceptance of he and I together and because her level of trust in me has increased, she felt ready to face my relationship with Charles on another level. I think she had been working herself up to it for quite a while and was finally ready. It was like jumping off the cliff for her. She was at the edge and had to jump last night. She was so desperate to see the photos and after two hours of trying to avoid it, it almost seemed to me that I was being cruel to her. I can actually really relate to where she was. Anyway, I think it was a relief for her because she is starting to feel compersion......

Last edited by ImaginaryIllusion; 04-09-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Tags